Ranna Puhkebaas resides on a 3-hectare area, which has a 300-meter sand beach. We are located at Ranna village Pala municipality Tartu county. Puhkebaas is 190 kilometers from Tallinn and 55 kilometers from Tartu. Closest relevant points: Kallaste 8 kilometers, Mustvee 15 kilometers, Alatskivi castle 15 kilometers, Piibumäe shop 4 kilometers.
Ranna Puhkebaas in Jõgeva county became popular in 1970 when an old barn was brought to the shore of Lake Peipus, which was converted into a sauna and a fireplace hall. Later a roofed party square was built with an open terrace. At that time big gatherings were held in Ranna during summer times. Many of the visitors found the beach and sauna right on the lakeshore and of course the mirroring lake accompanied by a rising sun to be very memorable.
The main building with stage: There’s a dancefloor in the middle surrounded by an L-shaped roofed area and a stage, which holds about 150 people. The main building has 6 rooms accommodating 24 people.
Sauna house sits on the shoreline by the main building. Rebuilt from and old barn with wood heating, the sauna house is perfect for smaller events. The fireplace hall fits around 30 people and the sauna can be used up to 8 people at a time.
Space for 300+ tents.
Caravan owners can use the grass field for parking which accommodates around 20 cars. Caravans have the possibility to use electricity, WC and freshwater. Electricity is available for up to 10 caravans at a time.
OUR HOUSE RULES!
WHILE YOU’RE AT RANNA PUHKEBAAS WE ASK YOU TO BE NATURE-FRIENDLY AND KEEP CLEAN ON THE PROPERTY AND AROUND IT!
- Keep Ranna Puhkebaas’ property responsibly.
- Don’t throw smoke buds on the ground or in the water.
- Sort your garbage.
- When using Ranna Puhkebaas’ property we ask you to return them from where you took them.
- Starting from 1 AM we ask you to turn down your music. Let’s be considerate towards those who want to sleep.
- Before leaving return the keys to the owner.
Code of conduct in case of accidents:
- In case of destroying or damaging Ranna Puhkebaas’ property immediately get in contact with the owner, the contact number is +372 5224660. Destroyed or damaged property will have to be compensated.
- In case of a fire call the emergency line 112. If the situation is not life-threatening or the fire is very small, use the fire extinguisher found in either the fireplace hall or the dressing room of the sauna. Immediately contact the owner in case of a fire.
- In case of bodily harm, drowning or other life-threatening situations call the emergency line 112. Get in contact with the owner!